Our Fall PGA Junior League Season promises an exciting schedule, consisting of one practice and one game per week. The games will be played in a captivating 2-player captain's choice format, adding an extra layer of excitement and camaraderie to the entire experience.
PGA Junior League is not just about golf—it's a journey of growth, sportsmanship, and making cherished memories. We pride ourselves on fostering a positive and inclusive atmosphere that encourages young athletes to learn and thrive. Whether your child is an aspiring golf prodigy or a newcomer to the sport, our expert coaches will ensure they receive personalized attention and guidance.
- Season: September 19th - October 28th
- Schedule: 1 practice + 1 game per week
- Game Format: 2-player captain's choice
- Cost: $275 per participant
- Special Offer: If your child participated in the Spring PGA Junior League, the cost is only $176!
- The Lake Monticello Youth Golf Foundation will provide financial support of $100 to each child that participates
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR: CHANDLER MARSHALL
Chandler grew up around the game of golf playing competitively in high school and college. After graduating from Ferrum College with a degree in exercise science he worked in the golf industry at facilities including Mount Vernon Country Club, Primland Resort, and Trump National D. C.
He enjoys blending his knowledge of biomechanics of the human body along with his knowledge of the golf swing to help all golfers improve. Chandler has experience with USKids Golf curriculum, PGA Junior League, and Get Golf Ready. He has used Trackman and Foresight launch monitors. He is excited to join the professional staff at Lake Monticello and help grow the game.
Book a lesson with Chandler today!